About The Lycopodium Clavatum Homeopathic Constitutional Type
Tall and lean with worry and frown lines on head. Often look older than their years. Facial twitching. Thinning hair in men. Dislikes wearing tight clothing. Can be dramatic, creating mountains out of molehills. Insecure and hates change. Fear of failure. Avoids commitment. Anxious over important events.
- APPEARANCE: Tall and lean with worry and frown lines on head. Often look older than their years. Facial twitching. Thinning hair in men. Dislikes wearing light clothing.
- MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL ASPECTS: Can be dramatic, creating mountains out of molehills. Insecure and dislikes change. Avoids commitment. Fear of failure. Anxious over important events. Deep fear of being alone and of the dark. Forgetful. Finds trivial mistakes disproportionately irritating. Hates being contradicted.
- PHYSICAL WEAKNESSES: Digestive disorders, kidney stones, prostate, sore throats, male baldness. May be prone to chronic fatigue syndrome. Right-side problems.
- DIETARY FACTORS: Likes sweet foods and warm drinks, onions, garlic and seafood. Dislikes cheese and strongly flavored meats.
- THE LYCOPODIUM CHILD: Insecure and shy, though can be dominant and bossy with children they know. Prefers indoor pursuits over outdoors. Conscientious and achiever academically.
- GENERALITIES: The Lycopodium type men can lose their hair early. Lycopodium women are often pear shaped. Fear of failure is more common.