Disclaimer: Homeopathic Constitution
This Homeopathy Constitution website offers information and resources to the general public on classical homeopathy for educational and informational purposes only.
- Any use or misuse of the information presented here for educational and entertainment purposes are the sole responsibility of the reader.
- All content on this website are intended as an adjunct to, not a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical treatment.
- This website is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical care. Nothing described in this web site should be construed by any reader or other person to be a diagnosis or treatment for any disease or condition.
- HomeopathicConstitution.com and/or Contributing Homeopaths, author(s) and/or it’s publisher are NOT responsible for any ill effects, loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this website or for the misuse of this information.
- If you are seeking a medical diagnosis, please always consult with a licensed medical professional. All therapies, treatments, exercises or energetic interventions of any nature should be undertaken only under the direct guidance and care of a properly and fully trained health care professional specializing in the services rendered.
- Various states have their own legal guidelines for healthcare professionals.
Disclaimer on the Practice of Homeopathy in California, USA
- The State of California does NOT offer licenses in homeopathic medicine.
- Homeopathy is alternative and complementary to the various healing arts that are licensed by the State of California.
- Under the Medical Practice Act, Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California’s Business and Professions Code, homeopathic practitioners in California may provide services as long as they meet certain requirements and restrictions.